Wednesday 16 October 2013

3rd & 4th Years

Hi everyone,

Last week, so that the children would get to know me better, I showed the groups in 3rd and 4th Year a presentation about myself and my family. We talked about my siblings, my pets, where I live in Ireland and what I like to do in my free time. I showed them pictures of my brother and sister, my two cats and the view from my house. Then, each class told me about their hobbies and interests. 
















Hola a tothom,

La setmana passada, a fi que els nanos em coneguessin millor, vaig mostrar als grups-classe de 3r i 4t una presentació sobre mi i la meva família. Vam parlar dels meus germans, les meves mascotes, allà on visc a Irlanda, i el que m'agrada fer durant el meu temps lliure. Els vaig ensenyar fotografies del meu germà i la meva germana, dels meus dos gats, i de la vista que tinc des de casa meva. Després, els alumnes em van explicar les seves aficions i els seus interessos.

No comments:

Post a Comment